Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Signature Stamps!

Well, we got our sig stamps! Yea! Blonde Bunny and Swamp Fox have come to life.




Of course, we'll still use our Casa del Sol VB stamp, too, when we all box together.

So now, Nathan has FINALLY agreed he needs a trail name to, which is a welcomed change from, "I'm just Nathan!" We thought Lil Buck would be great, since his great-grandpa is Buck Hodges. But NOOOOO! He won't be Lil Buck! "I'm Big Buck!" So Big Buck it is. I didn't have the confidence to carve our stamps with all that lettering, but I think I am going to try my hand at carving Big Buck's.


I've got 2 carvings under my belt so far for my black bear/zoo boxes that I plan to plant this spring. I have found 2 different deer pics and I will be carving next weekend. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment